December 21, 2012

Christmas Programs

Want to know what I love most about a children's Christmas program?

This...


I love that kids have no shame.  They do what they feel, when they want and you just have to laugh about it.  This is my kid, the nose picker.  I also love the kids who do all the other really embarrassing things and hope that their parents took photos and laughed for what it was; a three year old, being a three year old.

At least he wasn't staring at himself in the projectors behind him! 

So, were you the parent of the nose picker, dress lifter, loud singer or any of the other embarrassing classics?

Sharing this over at:
Simple As That: Simple Things Sunday No. 112

1 comment:

  1. So, so funny! I have several of those on my hard drive, too!

    ReplyDelete

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...