October 17, 2012

Bling Bling

My husband has a coworker that he wanted to thank.  He wanted to present her with a pen, but unfortunately his schedule didn't allow him the time to do it, so I gladly stepped in and turned the pen. 

A very girly pen. 

With Bling!


It's shiny, it sparkles, it's pink and it has rhinestones.  It's everything a girl could want, right?


I really wish these glitter pen blanks were easier to turn a lathe.  They have a tendency to chip and blow out.


If they were easier, I would definitely be carrying around one.  So far, they have been commissions and reserved for special people. 


I'm so incredibly happy that the recipient loves it.  There is nothing that makes me happier than knowing that someone loves something I can create.

1 comment:

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...