September 3, 2012

And The Winner Is...

ME!!!  I am so excited to announce that the Season 12 winner of So You Think You're Crafty is me!


I want to take the time to thank my family and friends, my blog readers, friends of friends (and so on) and the total strangers that voted for any of my projects.  I loved being a part of the competition, even if it did cause me to go a little crazy at times.  Don't worry, I will post all about how crazy this competition really did make me go, as well as some of the lessons learned in an upcoming post.

Along with winning some awesome prizes, I also get to proudly display a Winner's Badge!

winnerbutton

Again, a big heartfelt THANK YOU! to anyone and everyone who supported me through this journey, especially my husband and children.  Without their support, I wouldn't have made it through the first round.

Take a look over at So You Think You're Crafty for Season 13 which is beginning soon as well as my tutorial about my Arts and Crafts Style Mirror which should go up this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...