May 4, 2012

I Love Grandma

I have been playing around with my watercolor sketchbook a lot lately due to a new brush that I discovered.  The Koi watercolor brush, the handle is a tube for water!  It has made playing with watercolors much more portable.  So portable in fact, that I did this while sitting with my two year old at a car dealership.  I realized I haven't given my grandmother any new artwork in a long time.  With Mother's Day right around the corner, what a perfect time for it.


I will be buying a few more, this will save the kids from making huge messes by knocking over the water while painting.  I haven't experienced any leaks with the new brush.  Check it out if you want.  Has anyone else used these brushes before?  Do you love them as much as I do?

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...