April 13, 2012

Plinko

Erin, come on down!  You are the next contestant on the Price Is Right!

Seriously, that phrase is one that I dreamed of hearing when I was a kid.  I idolized the Price Is Right.  Being on that show is one of my childhood dreams.  Of course, if I made it to contestants row, then onto stage, I would want to play Plinko!

I know that might not ever happen, but a girl can dream right?  Well, I did one better than dreaming, I built a Plinko board.


Unfortunately, it's not one that will be sticking around at my house.  I was asked to build one to replace the one that was lost at my son's preschool for their Spring Fling Fundraiser.  Even though I wasn't keeping it, I had to test it out (and live out my childhood fantasy at the same time).


The kids even helped me test it out.  Maben had to give the final board a go around before I loaded it into the truck to cart it up to the school.


Colton had to show all the ladies at the preschool how it worked, he even got fancy and sent two chips down at a time.


I had to give one last pose with my creation before I told it good bye and turned it over to it's new home.


Poor Colton didn't want to leave it behind.  I finally got him to detach from it because I told him we would play it the next day at the Spring Fling.  He doesn't realize that it won't be coming back home.  Let's hope he has so much fun with all the other games and activities that he forgets that part.

6 comments:

  1. Can you share any info on how you made this?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dating for everyone is here: ❤❤❤ Link 1 ❤❤❤


      Direct sexchat: ❤❤❤ Link 2 ❤❤❤

      Eq.

      Delete
  2. Can you please share how you made this? What will be used to go down the board? and most of all, what font is the lettering?? Thank you!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can you please share how you made this? What will be used to go down the board? and most of all, what font is the lettering?? Thank you!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. did you ever post how you made this and what you actually used for plinko disks?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dating for everyone is here: ❤❤❤ Link 1 ❤❤❤


    Direct sexchat: ❤❤❤ Link 2 ❤❤❤

    15 .

    ReplyDelete

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...