June 25, 2011

I Have A Bullet

Well, not a whole bullet.  More like the shell casing of a 50 caliber bullet that has been turned into a pen.  How freaking awesome is that?!?  I am going to give this away to an instructor that is teaching some friends of mine (and myself, kinda) some hand gun safety and teach us how to shoot a hand gun.


I learned how to shoot revolvers over Christmas break.  It was a blast!  I learned how to shoot rifles when I was six.  So, this is something that I am really looking forward to.  Now, I definitely do not get out often to do this, but jump at the chance when I can.


I don't think the photos do this pen justice.  It's 5 3/4 inches in length.  Definitely more of a statement piece than a practical one.  BUT...it is one heck of a conversation starter.


This bullet had been previously fired.  You can tell by the indent in the center.  That is where the primer has been struck by the firing pin to cause the chain reaction in the firing of a bullet. 

I plan to make more of these, they seem to be very popular and I have received a few offers to sell them at local gun shops.  How cool is that?  Going to try and make a stock pile so that I might be able to turn that into a reality!

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...