May 17, 2011

Favorite Photo Tuesday #7

I stayed up late last night to check out the spectacular full moon.  What, you didn't stay up late to take a look?  That's okay, because my favorite photo this week is of the full moon.  It was a challenge to get the shot.  I busted out my tripod, a different lens and took a TON of photos to get it.  It was totally worth it!  I also learned a lot about shooting a ridiculously bright object in NO light.  So, you get to enjoy the product of my trial and error.


Is that not just completely awesome?!?!  I enjoy the stars (when I get to see them) and the moon.  It gives me peace and now sadness.  I wish the space program were better funded, because I believe there is so much to learn when we explore.

"The sky is the ultimate art gallery just above us."
— attributed to Ralph Waldo Emerson

1 comment:

  1. Very nice!! I posted some last night too of the moon. It was beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...