April 13, 2011

I Can See the Finish Line

Now, if we could fast forward and be there that would be awesome!  The home construction, mixed with regular life, kids, plus medical issues and hubby working late hours has resulted in me losing my mind.  I have laughed at a lot of things that ARE NOT funny, like the news that I still have a cyst.  It was in fact on the outside of my uterus, not the inside...the sonogram was very misleading, so yeah, should have been a completely different surgery.  I have also cried a lot more than normal, like when the replacing of a window in my son Maben's room resulted in glass exploding all over his blankets, bed, toys, etc.  What a mess that was to clean up, even after the workers here cleaned it. 


But today...today there was a glimmer of hope that we are almost to the finish line.  I saw the guys start painting the outside of my house.  I still have a couple more days of this, but I can at least see the finish line and know that it is coming sooner rather than later.  I can't wait to show you all the reveal! 

Also, don't forget to check out my very first giveaway!  So far only one person has entered...her odds of winning are looking pretty good. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...