February 7, 2011

My Bucket List

I spent some time cleaning this weekend and stumbled across my bucket list.  The one I made 10 or so years ago.  I wasn't even in my 20's when I made the list! 

Looking at that list made me realize a few things:
Holy crap I can cross a lot off of this list!  Pet a dolphin, Get married, Have kids, Own a house, Graduate college, etc.
The next realization was a little unsettling.  One of my list items was "Fill every page in a sketch book."  Ummm...I went to freaking art school and I haven't done this yet?!?!?  So this goal on my bucket list is definitely going to get accomplished...THIS YEAR!  I am going to purchase myself a new sketchbook (because I am not using a half filled old one) and I plan on filling it. 

Expect to see some sketches appear on here every now and then.  Maybe it will become a once a week post...who knows.  All that I do know, I have set forth a goal that I plan on accomplish by the end of 2011.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...